Reliable and standardized questionnaire for a self-evaluation of every relevant competence, which are observed during an Assessment Center. This questionnaire was invented especially for potential analyses and Assessment Centers. It was subject to different validity examinations.
- Job-related utilization for people in commerce and public administration
- Assessment-Center-specific standards for executive personnel
- In addition to evaluation of the behavior, examination of the candidate’s personality structure in the Assessment Center
The questionnaire identifies the individual manifestations regarding thirteen work-related personality traits: action orientation, detail orientation, willingness to take risks, empathy, tactical orientation, contact orientation, conflict orientation, team orientation, leadership motivation, self-confidence, emotional stability, optimism and willingness to change.
Quality criteria of the test
- High internal consistency throughout the 13 scales.
- Reliability of profile r = 0.65
- Validation through observers’ assessment and test procedures during the Assessment Center
The candidate answers the 156 (self-) statements in written form and evaluates how accurate the statements are regarding him-/ herself. The rating scale consists of four levels between which the candidate has to choose by marking the accurate level with a cross. (Duration: 30 minutes)