We recommend using our motivational questionnaire for both selection and development ACs for standardized measurement of the motivational structure. Learn more about the individual nature of the professional motives of your candidates.
- For the first time, the basic motives are used as indicators for potential
- AC-specific norms for different target groups
- Consequent professional relevance regarding the formulation of the questions, the assessment of norms and the validation strategy in the entire motivation questionnaire
- Validation and comparison norms linked to assessment centers (instead of e.g. students)
- Transparency for participants and decision makers by displaying the individual outliers for each scale
- Test platform with extensive functionalities
- High standards concerning data protection
- Company specific layout possible
For the first time, the motive-related indicators for leadership potential are identified (influence and performance high; fear of failure and loss of control low). Transparency about professional basic motives – hardly recognizable in interviews or in assessment centers.
The questions are presented in a written form and consist of 104 self-statements of the participant. The participant indicates on a 4-level rating scale how strongly the statements apply to him.